Aveda’s Skin and Hair Care Products – Why They’re the Best
Many hair care products on the market promise to make your hair beautiful and luxurious, but few deliver the results they promise. That’s where Aveda comes in; it makes some of the best hair care products on the market. In fact, many people claim that Aveda’s hair and skin care products are the only products they will use when taking care of their tresses and skin. So what makes Aveda’s products so great? Well, it all starts with the company’s holistic approach to beauty care and its commitment to using natural ingredients as much as possible.
Choose the right product for your skin type
Don’t let your skin type determine what products you use. If you have oily skin, try a cream or lotion product rather than a gel or liquid. If you have dry skin, try a rich moisturizer or oil based product. Use sunscreen in any case because that is important no matter what your skin type is. For hair care, there are three main types: normal (not too dry but not too oily), dry (damaged hair with build-up) and greasy (too much build-up).
The right shampoo will depend on your hair type; clarifying shampoos remove buildup while hydrating shampoos condition your scalp. Be careful when using hot tools; they can damage the cuticle layer of your hair and cause frizz.
Botanical kinetics™ hydrating treatment lotion
Instantly infuse skin with moisture using our liquid hydrating lotion spiked with algae. Suitable for all skin types. These are tested by a dermatologist. The formulation won’t clog your pores or cause acne.
Instantly pump up your hydration levels for plump, dewy skin.
• spiked with nutrient-rich algae
• instantly boosts skin’s moisture
• prepares skin for your next layer, serum or moisturizer
• lightweight liquid texture
• for all skin types
• 99% naturally derived*
This product is really easy to use. All you have to do is wet your face, put a small amount of product on your hands, rub it in circular motions for about thirty seconds, and then rinse it off with warm water. The FACE CLEANSER gets rid of dirt, oil, makeup, dead skin cells and other impurities that may be clogging up your pores or making your skin break out. This one leaves my skin feeling completely clean without feeling dry or tight afterwards.
If you have oily skin, dry skin, sensitive skin or aging skin, a natural face serum is a good choice. This type of serum is great for all-around moisture that helps calm inflammation. One of my favorites is Aveda’s Face Forward Serum because it blends easily into your skin without leaving a greasy residue. I love how this product has none of the ingredients that cause breakouts such as silicone or alcohol. Plus, it smells really nice! You can use it morning and night or just when needed. It protects against premature aging with vitamins E & C, green tea extract and grape seed oil which provides intense hydration for normal to combination skin. The cream leaves your skin feeling soft but not greasy like some other moisturizers do after using them during the day.
Feed my lips™ pure nourish-mint™ lip treatment
our 98% naturally derived* lip butter includes certified organic ingredients that moisturize and condition lips while boasting our signature peppermint, vanilla, and ginger flavor.
Key Claims and Benefits:
– It helps nourish and moisturize lips to give them beautifully soft, cupuaçu butter.
– A blend of botanical oils, including certified organic kukui, jojoba and sunflower help smooth lips
Aveda offers an array of hair masks for a variety of hair needs. For example, if you have dry or damaged hair from styling, use the Aveda Damage Remedy Repairing Masque. If you are looking for a deep conditioning treatment, use the Aveda Invati Shampoo Intensive Conditioner. Another great product is the Aveda Be Curly Style Prep that helps to eliminate frizz and enhance curl definition. There are also options for those with coarse or curly hair types.
Be curly – style-prep
Replenishes moisture, provides the necessary weight to curl the hair without flat-ironing, and reduces breakage caused by the use of combs. Further enhances the effects of be curly curl enhancer by improving both volume and definition of the curls. Leaves hair soft to the touch, not crunchy.
– The wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when wet and retracts when dry to enhance curls and waves and control frizz.
– Baobab and babassu oils, as well as macadamia nuts, seal, soften, and moisturise hair.
– Guar bean and plant-derived cellulose help maintain curly styles throughout the day.
– Organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange, and other pure flower essences create a light, refreshing scent.
One of Aveda’s most popular products is their eye cream, which is an essential part of any skin care routine. For starters, it comes in a tube so you can apply it with your fingers or a cotton pad. It also has soothing ingredients such as chamomile extract and white tea leaf to minimize puffiness. Finally, you can use this eye cream day or night because of its non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly into skin without feeling heavy or greasy. You’ll notice smoother and more youthful looking eyes within just a few weeks! And on top of all that, it smells amazing too!
SHAMPOO & CONDITIONERS
1. Our products are free of sulfates and synthetic colors, which can be damaging to hair.
2. We use a variety of natural oils that work with your hair type to make it smooth, shiny, and healthy.
3. We have dry shampoos for those days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
4. Our conditioners are made from all-natural ingredients like honey, soy milk, and pumpkin seed extract.
5. Aveda products are vegan-friendly because they contain no animal byproducts or animal testing.
6. All our formulas are safe for color treated hair.
7. Our products come in an array of scents so you can find the perfect one for you!